9. Longboat Key-Located on the west coast of the state and home to one of the highest real estate prices in the country!
8. Pinecrest-Considered more of a village than a city, Pinecrest has it own form of governance.
7. Naples-Located in Collier County, has one of the highest percentage of millionaires in a city.
6. Key Biscayne-Located south of Miami, is also one of the lowest elevation points in Florida.
5. Palm Beach-One of the most popular places in Florida and has a population of 10,000 which increases to 30,000 during peak season.
4. Boca Grande-Found on Gasparilla Island, Boca Grande is one of the safest places in Florida and also one of the most expensive.
3. Manalapan- Located in Palm Beach County is one that most people have not heard of or visited. It has a lot of the most expensive houses in the state.
2. Golden Beach- The small population of less than 1000 in Golden Beach hosts a lot of popular and wealthy people. They have most of the most beautiful and expensive houses in the state. Celebrities living here include Bill Gates and Ricky Martin.
and the number 1 most expensive city to live in is...
1. Jupiter Island-The prices of houses here are the most expensive and most of the wealthiest people in the world are found here.
Author:Vic Defrisco Phone: 858-863-7043 Dated: September 1st 2016 Views: 40 About Vic: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
We are a full service real estate brokerage with over 100 agents to serve you. Let us be your real estate resource. Regardless whether you need to buy or sell now, or sometime in the future, let us help you. We are no pressure and will always try and help. Contact us at 561-701-8124 now.
Are You Buying A Home?Be sure that you include the following factors
"Thu, May 19, 2016
Joseph Schneider went above and beyond the capacity of a realtor. He facilitated in making the process of us purchasing our first home less stressful because of his knowledge and experience. Joseph made sure that every aspect of our transaction was handled in a professional and timely manner. Whatever we asked for in our search for the perfect home, he made sure that he did his due diligence. Joseph was referred to us and we would most definitely refer him to anyone who is looking to purchase or sell a home."