1. Agents work on a commission which motivates them to do the best job for you. Do not ask a Agent to do work for you if you intent on cutting them out of the deal.
2. be respectful don't make a appointment and than not show up, if your running late call and let the Agent know when you will be there.
3. if you decide to hire a Agent interview them let each Agent know you are in the interviewing stage and hire the one you are most comfortable with. Never interview Agents from the same office!
4. Don't call the Listing Agent, they work for the seller not you. Conflicts of interest can happen. Let your buyer's Agent do the their job.
5. Talk to your Agent before attending open houses they may want to go along, if you choose to go alone hand your Agents business card to to the Agent hosting the open house. Announcing you are represented it protects you. Do not ask open house host questions about the sellers or their motivation for selling. Let your Agent ask those questions they will use a different approach that works.
Author:Stephanie Rodgers Phone: 908-670-3828 Dated: January 30th 2018 Views: 69 About Stephanie: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
We are a full service real estate brokerage with over 100 agents to serve you. Let us be your real estate resource. Regardless whether you need to buy or sell now, or sometime in the future, let us help you. We are no pressure and will always try and help. Contact us at 561-792-3948 now.
Foreign buyers are here in the Sunshine State. International inv
"Margarita Zhemukhova very quickly found us the property we were looking for at a price we could afford. In working with her we found her to be always available to meet, very prompt in returning e-mails and phone calls (within minutes), pro-active in altering us to the next steps in closing and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone needing real estate services.