It's a Sellers market in P.B. County, I can show you how to get your home ready for top dollar and a quick sale. This simple ranch home on the right benefited greatly from some colorful landscaping, a little white paint on the trim and to pull it all together a pop of color on the front door.
Here's a list of helpful hints to make your home shine to perspective buyers:
1. Curb appeal! It's the 1st thing buyers see, add flowers, mow the lawn, paint the front door, pressure wash the driveway and sidewalks.
2. Clean your house, a clean house is always inviting. Place plug ins in every room in the same light aroma.
3. Let the light in, pull back the curtains and open the blinds, especially if you have a beautiful view.
4. Get Rid of Clutter, your'e going to move anyway start packing the personal nik naks.
5. Touch up paint where needed, baseboards, doors and door frames with white paint.
6. Neutral colorsthrough out the home are more appealing to buyers. Paint not in the budget? Throw some new pillows on the sofa or fresh cut flowers in the main areas.
7. Remove large pieces of furniture only if they make the home look tiny or interrupt a smooth flow of traffic through out the house. Focal points are great and draw attention to a room.
8. Re-Caulk around the counters, sinks & Tub , it's simple and makes kitchens& baths look newer.
9. Dirty grout lines on the floors? Bleach them or paint them with grout paint, make floors look like new.
10. Find a good realtor, one that will answer your calls, advertise your home to get as much traffic through your doors and one that will walk you through every step of the way to closing.
I'll be happy to provide you with these services and a free home analysis/CMA of your home. Feel free to contact me @ 561-723-5531 or [email protected]
Author:Victor DeFrisco Phone: 561-951-3759 Dated: April 25th 2016 Views: 508 About Victor: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
We are a full service real estate brokerage with over 100 agents to serve you. Let us be your real estate resource. Regardless whether you need to buy or sell now, or sometime in the future, let us help you. We are no pressure and will always try and help. Contact us at 561-792-3948 now.
"Among the real estate brokers that 1've worked with, Mrs. Margarita Zhemukhova is the only one that 1 felt comfortable and gave me an ease of mind to work with. She is responsible , conscientious , hard working and reliable agent. I would recommend her to all my families and my friends for real estate"